Career Opportunity @ King's Kitchen
11105 Steele St. S, Unit #114, Tacoma WA 98444
Contact is Bethany Miller
Sales and Design Territory Manager
King’s Kitchen, LLC is growing, and we want you to be part of it! We have an immediate opening for a Sales and Design Territory Manager at our Tacoma, WA showroom! If you are looking to maximize your income potential and run your own business with the backing of a proven team supporting you- this opportunity might be for you!
- Develops assigned leads from marketing activities in assigned territory (sales driven as well as company provided)
- Covers showroom during all assigned times as well as partial home office
- Develops cabinetry plan with client | sketch & 2020 design for final details
- Interactively develops budget eventually securing design deposit.
- Measures space to determine feasibility of design and installation and edits plans and cabinet estimates accordingly.
- With help from design assistant, estimates complete projects including installation and other subcontracted materials and services.
- Helps client select materials and reviews all drawings and sales documents
- Closes jobs, securing signed agreements, specifications, plans and deposits
- Completes any revisions of plans, materials, and contracts after closing
- Prepares Sales Projection Reports for management
- Assists in job supervision with lead installer/GC, briefing the installer and maintaining communication between the GC and the client throughout the project.
- Assists Accounts Receivable Position in collections of payments.
- Maintains active and consistent Client Development Program for specified cold calls and resource manual updates.
- Completes Sales Achievement Record, Account Development Report and updates on lead system.
- Attends all training and sales meetings.
- Maintains constant program of self-improvement, reading trade journals, attending SEN/Industry educational courses, and pursuing CKD certifications.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a minimum of 3 years documented experience in kitchen design and utilizing 2020 design program.
- Must have own reliable transportation.
- Commission based role with 1 month of full-time paid training!
King’s Kitchen LLC is an equal Opportunity Employer.
Published on May 4, 2021.