Internship Opportunity @ King's Kitchen
11105 Steele St. S, Unit #114, Tacoma WA 98444
Contact is Bethany Miller
Sales and Design Internship to Hire
King’s Kitchen, LLC is growing, and we want you to be part of it! We have an immediate opening for a Sales and Design Intern at our Tacoma, WA showroom! If you are looking to expand your design experience with a fun local business- this may be the opportunity for you!
Responsibilities & Training Opportunities:
- Develops assigned leads from marketing activities in assigned territory (sales driven as well as company provided)
- Covers showroom front desk with some assign administrative duties.
- Develops cabinetry plan with client | sketch & 2020 design for final details
- Interactively develops budget eventually securing design deposit.
- Measures space to determine feasibility of design and installation and edits plans and cabinet estimates accordingly.
- Estimates complete projects including installation and other subcontracted materials and services.
- Helps client select materials and reviews all drawings and sales documents
- Closes jobs, securing signed agreements, specifications, plans and deposits
- Completes any revisions of plans, materials, and contracts after closing
- Prepares Sales Projection Reports for management
- Assists in job supervision with lead installer/GC, briefing the installer and maintaining communication between the GC and the client throughout the project.
- Assists Accounts Receivable Position in collections of payments.
- Maintains active and consistent Client Development Program for specified cold calls and resource manual updates.
- Completes Sales Achievement Record, Account Development Report and updates on lead system.
- Attends all training and sales meetings.
- Maintains constant program of self-improvement, reading trade journals, attending SEN/Industry educational courses, and pursuing CKD certifications.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have interest in a career in design
- Experience with 2020 Design program is a huge plus!
Internship period is 90 days 30-40 hours per week at $14.00 per hour. If the Intern is a good fit- they will be hired on at a starting wage of $15.00 per hour- Full time (without 2020 design experience) for the first 6 months and will get a raise at 6 months if the intern is fully trained at that point.
Interns with 2020 design experience (fully trained in the program) may be hired on at $16.50/hour full time after 90 day internship is complete
Sales incentives may be offered after 6 months of full-time employment.
Benefits are not currently available for this position.
King’s Kitchen LLC is an equal Opportunity Employer.
Published on May 4, 2021.